Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    I don't know how it is for guys. But I work around a bunch of women, who I guess have nothing better to do that monitor what people bring in or out of the bathroom with them. I've taken mine in with me a few times when I'm trying to escape my desk.

But then it's like a secret mission back to my desk to make sure no one saw me. Otherwise the half the dept will know and everyone will stay 20 feet away from me.

What really sucks is I get better reception in the bathroom (outside wall of the building) than I do at my cube (middle of the building).
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    I truely think that this thread should be a sticky, no pun intended
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    I truely think that this thread should be a sticky, no pun intended
    What, you mean to tell me you didn't read each and every one of the preceeding 282 posts in this excellent and elucidating thread before posting?

Beat you to it, about 164 posts ago...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=119

:-)

Treo 650 - Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Firmware:01.71
    Sorry
    Who DOESN'T?

And now, with MobiTV as an option, it's only going to get worse.

Shawn
    OK, gotta tell this funny.
    On a little vacation, at a nice hotel with my fiance, her son, & my two kiddos. Suite with two BRs. I brought my 650, she forgot hers.

Anyway, we are about to hit the road, she tells me she is gonna go use the throne. So, I think, well, I might as well make a try at it too, & head for the other BR.

She tells me later, she had no success, so came out of the BR looking for me, to borrow my Treo to take back in the BR with her, walks over by the other bathroom, and can hear through the door the sound of the crystals dropping......... ( ) She walks away laughing her A$$ off, cause before that neither knew the other routinely brought the treo to the BR with them.

Anyway, turns out: me -- always Bejeweled. my gf -- solitaire. And, yes, I like to play it with the sound on.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    If you're like me, Bejeweled2 usually causes you to sit there too long. Gotta watchout for those 'roids!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    If you're like me, Bejeweled2 usually causes you to sit there too long. Gotta watchout for those 'roids!
    my brother was making fun of me cause i do it...but then I tell him that my friend who is now in calgary takes his laptop in...and well the best friend that he is...he gives me gas updates via MSN messenger. I told my brother..."if you had a toy like this (treo) you would do it too...one day you will take your laptop into the can..its called the luxuries of wifi"
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    OK, gotta tell this funny.
    On a little vacation, at a nice hotel with my fiance, her son, & my two kiddos. Suite with two BRs. I brought my 650, she forgot hers.

Anyway, we are about to hit the road, she tells me she is gonna go use the throne. So, I think, well, I might as well make a try at it too, & head for the other BR.

She tells me later, she had no success, so came out of the BR looking for me, to borrow my Treo to take back in the BR with her, walks over by the other bathroom, and can hear through the door the sound of the crystals dropping......... ( ) She walks away laughing her A$$ off, cause before that neither knew the other routinely brought the treo to the BR with them.

Anyway, turns out: me -- always Bejeweled. my gf -- solitaire. And, yes, I like to play it with the sound on.
    Is she a member of this board? And if not why not?
    Up to now she hasn't been, but now, since I told her about this threads, she wants to at least start lurking.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    ahh like a king I sit on the throne posting on tc with my 650

now peasants...bow before me!!!!!
    MobileTV is the best thing EVER!!!! I can sit on the throne and watch da comedy channel,catch up on baseball highlights/scores, check out the news,etc........

Life is Good.I love my Treo.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle
    MobileTV is the best thing EVER!!!! I can sit on the throne and watch da comedy channel,catch up on baseball highlights/scores, check out the news,etc........

Life is Good.I love my Treo.
    so you go in at 9AM and leave at around, what 2PM LOL doesn't your **** go numb from sitting on that plastic seat (or whatnot) for so long
    My butts never gone numb, but I think my leg has fallen asleep a few times.
    Various phones + Pocket PC's + Treo 650 (that's been through hell and back) -->Treo 750w
    Quote Originally Posted by supershawn
    My butts never gone numb, but I think my leg has fallen asleep a few times.
    Ditto...its annoying because when i try to leave the bathroom oy...i walk around like a gimp
    The worst part about getting a new Bejeweled high score in the Bano are the weird looks you get when you flash your huge smile leaving the stall!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Has anybody seen the taxi in their treo while sitting on the throne? Happened to me several minutes ago
    When I had my t600 back a little while ago, I would take it with my when I was "dropping the kids off at the pool." I'm sure when my t650 arrives in a day or two, I'll be doing it all over again. The advantages of portability...fantastic.

Joe
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
    Quote Originally Posted by muttdaemon
    Has anybody seen the taxi in their treo while sitting on the throne? Happened to me several minutes ago

So was this a throne post?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.