Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    I play a game of monopoly everyday while blessing the toilet
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    We need an ebook version of "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader" for our treos!!!

www.bathroomreader.com/home.html

I mean, tell me this wouldn't be a hit with the bowl blessing treo'ers!!!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    lol i play bejewled 2 on the can, in the endless game im on level 114.. : )
    What a waste this thread has become. Truly the cesspool of T|C...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    NesEm on the crapper - I'm trying to beat Dracula on Castlevania right now
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "What a waste this thread has become. Truly the cesspool of T|C"

lol. starting with the title, this thread never had a chance in the first place!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    That's exactly what The Mobile Gun Gallery is for--***uming of course you don't have a sh*tty GPRS connection...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    mp3's, memos, text messaging, verichat.......or the best...... MOVIES!!! works handy at work when im in the john and have no good readings to take with me.
    Hello guncollector,

What's a Sig Sauer 228 worth nowadays? Is this considered a worthy piece? Been collecting dust for awhile in my closet.

Also, before the ban came into effect a number of years ago, I got a couple 20 round magazines for this. Is there still a ban on these magazines? I really don't know, as I haven't been keeping up on this for years.

Thx, Casey.

PS: I sometimes play Billiards while on the throne...just to keep this crappy subject in line...hyuck, hyuck!
    If you're feeling a bit famished after all this discussion, here's a few photos of a fine restaurant to help you reload...

http://www.yumlum.com/105.html
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    How many have had "bowel issues," knew that they would be there for a while, and ran from the bathroom, pants down, to get the Treo and make it back before anything happened? LOL.
    All the time! In fact a couple of times I was very sick and waited 10 minutes just to get my Treo
    You guys are sick! All of you! By the way, don't forget to wipe your Treo too! I always remember to! :-)))
    Been there flushed that. Didn't read the rest of this thread but has anyone ever dropped the phone in the toilet.
    I believe the case I have floats! Welllll ummm ahhhh I know that it floats.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hello guncollector,

What's a Sig Sauer 228 worth nowadays? Is this considered a worthy piece? Been collecting dust for awhile in my closet.

Also, before the ban came into effect a number of years ago, I got a couple 20 round magazines for this. Is there still a ban on these magazines? I really don't know, as I haven't been keeping up on this for years.
    A pristine specimen, would probably fetch $450-500 from a dealer, perhaps $550-600 from a private. Any SIG Sauer is very "worthy piece"!

The 20rd magazines, before the magazine ban was recently lifted, would've fetched $100+ a piece; but today--in non-restricted States--would probably get $35-40 a piece.
    Hi guncollector,

Thanks a lot for the information...I really had no idea. Good to know a Sig still gets respect! -Casey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    If you're feeling a bit famished after all this discussion, here's a few photos of a fine restaurant to help you reload...

http://www.yumlum.com/105.html
    Wow, instant recycling.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    How many of you cover the blinking led when someone comes in the bathroom?
    I'm constantly afraid that someone might notice thru the cracks in the door that I'm playing with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg
    I'm constantly afraid that someone might notice thru the cracks in the door that I'm playing with it.
    hmmmm...may wanna rephrase that....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg
    How many of you cover the blinking led when someone comes in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    hmmmm...may wanna rephrase that....
    LMAO!!
    ~ ScandaLous ~