Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Why won't the Treo automatically capitalize the first letter of every sentence? I don't know how many times I have started to right an email, only to look up after the first sentence and see that the first letter of the first sentence is not capitalized......annoying!
    I think that would have to be a function of the email application you're using instead of the Treo in general.
    That might require some software "overhead" that might take up memory. Besides, what is the beginning of a new setnence? The first letter after a . and a blank space? After a ? and a blank space? What about . . . . . . . And then there is the ".

Sometimes I hate MSWord for being too "helpful".

Do what I want !!! Not what you think I might want !!

Cheers (Venting about MSWord is Over) Perry.
    I use SnapperMail, and it does exactly what you seek.

BTW, I think you're 'writing' an email, not 'righting' it. Unless it's lying on it's side, like a capsized sailboat. Then it might need righting, indeed.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5. GXX
    Chatter does it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeagent
    ...I don't know how many times I have started to right an email.....annoying!
    Looks like you could use an automatic context spell checker, too
    Mine does capitalize the first letter when I write in SMS, memos and tasks. Does it just not do it in versamail?

Also if you want a great spell checker --->QUICK CHECK underlines misspelled words as you type, just like in word. But you have to get the english gold word list or it will underline to many words.

EDIT: OTR lets pretend that didnt happen
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 06/15/2005 at 02:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    ...wright in SMS...
    JP, you no that it's just not write to make misteaks like that...