1.    #1  
    Does the Calendar have a limit on # of records? My 650 crashes:

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    -- Calendar
    - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 6217, Handheld = 3199
    OK Calendar with 1 message(s)
    Jesus, I hope not!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlya
    Does the Calendar have a limit on # of records? My 650 crashes:

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    -- Calendar
    - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 6217, Handheld = 3199
    OK Calendar with 1 message(s)
    Try this:
    1. Install dbScan (attached)
    2. Launch it and choose "Other"
    3. From the menu choose Options/"Remove All Deleted Records"
    4. Perform #3 for both the PalmSource and PalmOne Databases

Now, try your Hotsync.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Gamble; 10/24/2007 at 10:46 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks - I downloaded the file, tried to run it, but it just wants to add to my Quick Install. I've been entering data on the handheld, and lose that every time I sync. Can I run the file from Palm Desktop?
    Yes I also have been getting the same message, and I used Dbscan too, no change. I finally had to delete some records, and it is working correctly again, damm Calendar/Hotsync
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    How many records do you have in Calendar?
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlya
    Thanks - I downloaded the file, tried to run it, but it just wants to add to my Quick Install. I've been entering data on the handheld, and lose that every time I sync. Can I run the file from Palm Desktop?
    No, the dbScan is a Palm application. Install to your Treo and follow the steps I listed.
    drawlya, do you have any 'memos' attached to your calendar entries? I was getting this message until I started using docs to go and deleted the text memos I tagged on a few of the names. Also, when I got this message I could not find any thing that was not actually synched over to the desktop. In any case, I was getting the "reached the maximum" message after 2 weeks of appointments on the VZW 650---I had 4 years worth of appointments on my IIIc without any memory issues. Other than that bit of bogosity the 650 has been running flawlessly. Good luck.
    On my end I only had 479 records, since all the problems I had to delete most of them, now I have 141. Now it works fine, and I run it through DbScan everytime I delete or add a record.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I had 4 years worth of appointments on my IIIc
    Ahhhh, someone else who upgraded from a IIIc! I hope my 650 lasts 5+ years too.
    I suggest you backup your calendar before trying anything though. You don't want to accidently lose all that data!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I had the same error when synching to Microsoft Outlook 2003. I'm not sure why it happened, but I cleared out all my calendar records on my Treo and resynched. It took a couple of tries, but it worked fine. I also used UnDupe to remove duplicates (the best $10 I've spent).
    I also backup my Treo every night with BackupMan. That's another good use of $10!

(Man, $10 for every app really adds up...)