1.    #1  
    I use about 12% of my batt life each day ... just normal phone use (calls kept under 1 min each time), some SMS use and some apps use.

What's everyone else's battery Life % drainage on an average day?
    30 to 35%

Phone, PDA and Spreadsheet, Versamail (manual pull only), w/ some songs & Handmark Express usage.

However, I am using TreoGuard to keep the screen off during phone calls and the radio off at night and I use Twilight to keep the backlights on the keyboard off during the day.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/08/2005 at 11:42 AM.
    40+ Easily ... BT Dun, Syncing, Audio Streaming, Calls (When I have signal at home), a few other apps.
  4. joe
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    40-60% depending on phone usage.
    I use GoodLink, however, so I'm sure that takes a toll.
  5. GXX
    It's 12:30pm, I've had my T650 on since 830am.

Have Chatter (SSL IMAP) and Verichat (data always on) on and had a short phone call. Email is heavily used btw.

I use Treoguard and Twilight to manage my LCD and KB usage.

So far, used 22%.
    15% with phone on. If I go on a trip and use it to play music, probably 40-60%. If I turn the screen to dim and use it to get online, it practically use 5% every hour. I got the car charger and I have used it only once.
    I use about 80-90% of the battery each day.

No voice, all data, medium use.

A charge a day...
    I would think it would be helpful for folks to include the model (600/650) and provider (or at least GSM/CDMA).
    T600 GSM ATT now Cingular, PalmOne branded uses 10-15% max a day. I charge whenever I can thruout the day (car, home). Basic PDA usage, some PTunes, some gaming and 30 mins./day avg phone.
  10.    #10  
    jesus .... I thought 15% was bad :P