1.    #1  
    The question would seem to answer itself, but I've been going around in circles for the last hour. Between The Voice Signal and Cingular websites, I'm beginning to think they want to keep it a secret. Irritating as it is that it came pre-installed on my MPX220 and I have to buy it for the Treo 650, I still want it...but where?
    Quote Originally Posted by RicKaysen
    The question would seem to answer itself, but I've been going around in circles for the last hour. Between The Voice Signal and Cingular websites, I'm beginning to think they want to keep it a secret. Irritating as it is that it came pre-installed on my MPX220 and I have to buy it for the Treo 650, I still want it...but where?
    Read the Registration info. Have you also tried doing a search on the web?

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I did a search...several times and simply could not find a link to download the program. Thank you for directing me to the propper page. However, after I downloaded, hotsynched and ran the installer...it promptly dissapeared from the program menu. I tried angain with the same results. I've installed numerous apps on my 650 and haven't seen this. Viewing with Filez, I see the .prc in memory, but nothing with which to lauch the program.
    Try going to the default application launcher and select your SD card category. You might see the PRC there and then you can launch it.
    Yes, I did a search...several times and simply could not find a link to download the program. Thank you for directing me to the propper page. However, after I downloaded, hotsynched and ran the installer...it promptly dissapeared from the program menu. I tried angain with the same results. I've installed numerous apps on my 650 and haven't seen this. Viewing with Filez, I see the .prc in memory, but nothing with which to lauch the program.
    Did the icon go to another "category" like Utilities?? From your main PDA screen on the Treo, select "All" from the category drop down list (upper right corner of the screen) and see if you find it.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/31/2005 at 05:20 AM.
  6.    #6  
    I searched all the categories thoroughly and it just isn't there. I've tried installing it on the device and on the sd card and it doesn't appear in either. I use Teal Alias to launch a lot of apps stored on my card and it can't see it either.
    I'm stumped.
  8.    #8  
    I got a quick reply from Voice Signal's tech support. I was told to turn off the phone, remove the battery and put it right back in. Re-install with another HotSynch and after clicking the installation icon, the program finally showed up. I got used to having it on my Moto MPX220 and it really is amazing how it recognizes comands with no training.
    Glad to see you are up and running!!
    I had trouble as well. I didn't go through the Software Directory, but rather through the FAQ. BTW - as of last Friday, they didn't list any pricing. I called the software developer, they say it's $20 after trial. I'm still getting used to it, but I did successfully recite phone numbers today and it got them right every time. Still trying to get it right to get it to dial Joe Schmo's HOME number, but I've just started.

Pamela
    Call . . Joe Schmo . . Home

do not add any other words
    Thanks Perry. I did that, but maybe I'm putting a Southern accent on my voice when I do it. LOL - I just tried it again and it worked. You must be my good luck charm!

Pamela
    LOL !!

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/31/2005 at 08:58 PM.