1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what to do when your treo reboots constantly?
    I sent mine back for a replacement...has barely rebooted since
    What do you mean? Is in a reset loop or do you just get a lot or resets?

If reset loop do warm reset. If that dosent work do warm reset and delete the likely culpret.

If resets a lot rename backup folder, hard reset, sync, then only install essentials, go a few days if no reset install an app a day and watch for issues to diagnose the problem.

If none of this makes any sense and you need lay info let me know.
    I had this problem with my first and second treo650. Had to return them to the store. Soft and Hard reset did not fix the problem. The third one I only loaded limited programs on and it seems to have worked. One of my programs from my Tungsten C must have been causing the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope_Bay
    I only loaded limited programs on and it seems to have worked. .
    You can load limited programs and hope the offender isnt one of the needed programs or you could clear out all programs and install one a day or every few days untill you find the offender which is the best way a new pda should be started out anyway.

Common offendenders are incompatible apps, corrupt saved preferences, corrupt file extensions, apps that utilize the same functions getting into a fight, blah blah blah blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilshortybabe
    Does anyone know what to do when your treo reboots constantly?

What I did was search these forums and then post very detailed information in the form of specific questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    ,,, specific questions,,,,,
    True, like Dutch is saying as many details as possible relating to the reset problem would help in diagnosing the issue. I understand it may be difficult to know where to begin searching but give us more information and we will help.
    let's start with...

what applications are installed?
    did this start out of the blue or after certain actions?
    what were those action?
    do you think palm sucks?