Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Just wanted to share my scary tale.

I was walking back into work today via the concrete sidewalk to the door. A big nasty horsefly bit my left arm. I was carrying my 2 PDAs in my right hand.

I reflexively swatted at the fly, sending my Treo 650 and my Zodiac2 in a trajectory of about 7 feet high and 4 feet in front of me. The Zodiac landed flat, and the treo bounced 3 times.

Lets just say that, although feeling stupid and pissy, my boxwave case is the best damned thing I ever bought for my phone! All that I damaged was the antenna (not too badly) and a scratch in the metal stylus.

P.S., anyone have an antenna for the 650 thay'd like to sell/trade? The one I have works great, but...
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    u got off lucky.

i once swatted at a fly that got too close to my face hit my treo 270 it fell to the groung and the screen cracked.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Warning...

Do Not Use Treo As Flyswatter!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Warning...

Do Not Use Treo As Flyswatter!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    horseflies bite nasty and they are so big, you would need a cmpaq pda brick to really kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugzLife
    horseflies bite nasty and they are so big, you would need a cmpaq pda brick to really kill it.
    Someone named BugzLife telling us how to kill flies...

Where else would you get this kind of entertainment.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    i was trying to highlight the small size of the treo but bugzlife is difficult, i admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    , my boxwave case is the best damned thing I ever bought for my phone! ..
    The silicon case?
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Yes.

(sniff)
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.