1.    #1  
    Here live @ Palm Source 2005 in San Jose California...To Everyone post wht you would like me to report on and I will get back to you...so far I have learned that the treos will be 40% off today in the store so we might get a new device...post away as I am linked up today via wireless to update this site
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Any news on Blackberry Connect?

TIA
    Is there anyone there besides you?
    Are we going forward with the Palm OS, or are we going to build hardware for Mr. Gates, as has been speculated?

Let's keep our eye on the "user experience", as this is truly what is being "sold" in a PDA or TREO; which means the appropriate blending of hardware and software.
  5.    #5  
    Dont know if anyone else is here...Today is edutcational day I was able to avoide the $125 a day reg fee....whooho....Still in they key not speech...
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober408
    Dont know if anyone else is here...Today is edutcational day I was able to avoide the $125 a day reg fee....whooho....Still in they key not speech...

you might want to stop in at the spelling seminar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober408
    Dont know if anyone else is here...Today is edutcational day I was able to avoide the $125 a day reg fee...
    That just means there was no one there to take your money. Are there janitors there to unlock the doors to let you out?
  8.    #8  
    Sorry for the spellling..yea its awsome here today...get to see all the new goodies that are comming out...And also Free Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner..I mean what more can you ask for...and you have to be a student of some sort as they did ask for Id online when you signed up. Would I pay $999 the day of the event to go out of my personal pocket probally not. Im going to see what good deals they have on the Verizon treo 650 and I might get one with the 40% off deal. So then again it pays to be a student...I want to look at this I drive...oh yea 99.9% of people have the Treo 650...you would think in a speech the people would turn off the ringers...and then DAMMIT one goes off...