Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I use both a Treo650 and a Nokia 6620, and I have recently come across a program that will let me play Super Nintendo games on the Nokia. This really makes me wonder a bit. I know from reading that the Nokia's specs though good for a phone are no where near the specs of the 650, so why don't we see a good SNES emulator for the 650? This nokia one actually is playable and works well. So maybe there is some hope, I dunno. I just wanted to see what everyone else though.
    LJP is a very good SNES program for the Treo 650. Do a search for more details.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have tried it actually, never got it to work
    I had tried it several times and it just crashed everytime I tried to load it. I am pretty good at getting things to work that are sometimes difficult as well. This program I found just seems to run very well, and there is no having to tinker to get it to work, I just loaded it up and boom it was playing some mad Zelda action!
    Last edited by iramike; 05/23/2005 at 07:49 PM.
    I've tried it too (LJP) and it crashed whenever I tried to load a ROM...

You're telling me there's a playable SNES emulator for Nokias? amazing...
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yea there is a playable emu for Nokia Series 60 phones, its called vSun. Its great! Check it out
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    for snes games on the 650 your going to need a program called "ulimited dynamic memory hack." See the problem is that snes games are too big for the limited memory on the 650. So with this hack you can "give" the 650 more memory to work with.

I use little john with udmh and am able to play snes games, you may also want to look into pxaclocker to give the 650 a little more oomph for playing these games.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    for snes games on the 650 your going to need a program called "ulimited dynamic memory hack." See the problem is that snes games are too big for the limited memory on the 650. So with this hack you can "give" the 650 more memory to work with.

I use little john with udmh and am able to play snes games, you may also want to look into pxaclocker to give the 650 a little more oomph for playing these games.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll try these out and post my results.
    1 | 2