Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't get any ideas, woman!
    Party Pooper!
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    My wife's is just like that except blue. Being on that show gave validation to having it encrusted. The phone even played a vital role in the last scene of the show by revealing Big's name!
    I'm jealous! I would love pink crystals. Of course it would be great in New York, but not so much in the boondocks outside of Atlanta... :-(
    I thought I was quite specific - hip hop or RnB star... And re above post saying it was a woman that the bought the yucky phone: talk about generalizations! Who says that a hip hop or RnB star can't be a woman???? ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    I thought I was quite specific - hip hop or RnB star... And re above post saying it was a woman that the bought the yucky phone: talk about generalizations! Who says that a hip hop or RnB star can't be a woman???? ;D
    Maybe a generalization in most places, but not Beverly Hills...it's usually Daddy or Hubby (although some hubbies can pass as daddy, or even grand-daddy)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you really have the money to spend might as well as make it functional, and beautiful.

how about this ....

titanium-magneium alloy case (perhaps blended with beryllium or cobalt for a deep blue lustre)
    polycrystalline diamond film (boron doped) for the screen
    laser etched metal keys

as for the inside - oh well we'll have to just wait for the Treo 10000 to come out
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Maybe a generalization in most places, but not Beverly Hills...it's usually Daddy or Hubby (although some hubbies can pass as daddy, or even grand-daddy)
    ROTFL
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I know a place called NYC Peach does cell phones with Swarovski crystals.
    When I first got my Treo I thought it would be cool (seeing as I already dropped $600 for the phone another 4 seemed doable) but I looked at the samples on the site and I just thought it looked awful! The Blackberries came out a lot cuter IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 Wireless Headset
    Quote Originally Posted by maven
    When I first got my Treo I thought it would be cool (seeing as I already dropped $600 for the phone another 4 seemed doable) but I looked at the samples on the site
    I hated the samples on the site, but you can design the crystals any way you want. I wanted more pink, less clutter... a simpler design. I would love to do it, but I don't think I could be without her for the necessary week or longer! NYC Peach calls it a "vacation" for the Treo, but it would be torture for me. ;-)
    Women...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If I had it done, you would LOVE it and be jealous!
  11.    #31  
    I hated the samples on the site, but you can design the crystals any way you want. I wanted more pink, less clutter... a simpler design. I would love to do it, but I don't think I could be without her for the necessary week or longer! NYC Peach calls it a "vacation" for the Treo, but it would be torture for me. ;-)
    That would be pretty cool if, as you say, you had it made more simple. All the different colors on the sample pics don't look so good. Made my eyes cross just looking at the little pics.

You know, you could always buy a new Treo. Set it up and sync with your PC so you'd have all your data and keep it just long enough for yours to be done!
    Quote Originally Posted by v3treonut
    That would be pretty cool if, as you say, you had it made more simple. All the different colors on the sample pics don't look so good. Made my eyes cross just looking at the little pics.

You know, you could always buy a new Treo. Set it up and sync with your PC so you'd have all your data and keep it just long enough for yours to be done!
    I can't believe I never thought of that! You're wife has taught you well!

Hush MonkeyMan!
    If I had it done, you would LOVE it and be jealous!
    Sometimes I think you love that Treo more than you love me...but then I realize how absurd that thought is.

Sometimes I think you love that Treo more than you love me...but then I realize how absurd that thought is.
    That would never happen...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12