1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

There is meeting for the NEPUG tonight at MIT tonight and I was wondering if anyone else is going. PalmOne is going to be there for a Q and A. I'm chock full of questions about plans for the LifeDrive lineup and a Treo lineup. Hopefully they won't give cah cah answers like, we cannot comment on unreleased hardware blah blah blah...

So is anyone else in the Boston area going? Wanna meet up or something? I'm passing up on a Thirsty Thursday for this! hehe

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    So how did this go? Anything good discussed?
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  3.    #3  
    Well it was worth going to. But alot of the questions were technical and everyone there was from the Marketing group... So that didn't do us very well. But there were some very good remarks about the LifeDrive. I got to mess around with one of them. Amazing device, it's no bigger then my old Visor Pro was. There was talk about, "We cannot comment on future development blah blah blah..." when asked about EVO Treo for Verizon and a possable family of Treo's. But they told us about why they created a different section for the Moble Managers. Also they gave a bunch of door prizes. Lots of T Shirts, a E|2, Treo 600, and a Life Drive (i wish i got that!) But I won a copy of ZipCad ($500 software... same as the LifeDrive!) that I cannot use for my field of work! So i'm going to sell it and get my self something good in place of it.

So i didn't get all i wanted out of it but it was worth going for what i learned and what i got out of it.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    That sounds pretty good. I can't believe Palmone's putting so much emphasis into the LifeDrive, it's cool, but it's not the savior of Palm...

I hope NYC has a PUG meeting soon, I'd like to swing by and take a look. I miss my old Visor, those things were so great!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P