1.    #1  
    I have been with verizion for quite a while,I just recently purchased a treo 600 about 2 months ago. I'm on my 2nd 600. 1st one, when the battery is at 50% it would drop calls or hard to make callls ,unless I would plug in the phone to the charger. I keep #2 plugged in as much as possible,it seems the older this phone gets,the battery drains pretty fast .
    Does anyone suggest to go with the 650?
    Verizon just announced it has the 650 now,any feed back would help with the decision.thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phredman
    I have been with verizion for quite a while,I just recently purchased a treo 600 about 2 months ago. I'm on my 2nd 600. 1st one, when the battery is at 50% it would drop calls or hard to make callls ,unless I would plug in the phone to the charger. I keep #2 plugged in as much as possible,it seems the older this phone gets,the battery drains pretty fast .
    Does anyone suggest to go with the 650?
    Verizon just announced it has the 650 now,any feed back would help with the decision.thanks
    If you want better battery (not a ton , but still better), a better screen, louder speakerphone, BT (sort of), slightly better five-way navigation support, and to be the TECHNOLOGY ALPHA MALE at work, then yes, by all means upgrade. If none of that appeals to you, then don't.
    Hope that helps.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Treo 650 Update:

I have updated this since my last post. I received my Treo 650 on Monday from Verizon and these are my first observations.
    First, the phone itself looks really nice with a nice silver and grey look. The buttons are better than the 600 and only has one power button. The screen resolution is Soooo much better. It has a better interface when using the phone. You can see upcoming appointments in the phone mode. There are some improvements with favorites. Blazer is much faster and is a little different. I upgraded from the 600 and used the backup conduit to get all my old programs to the 650. (I use a Apple Powerbook). Everything transferred fine. I really enjoy the version of Docs to Go, but it has no spell checker. You have to upgrade for that. I did have some problems syncing the Word to Go docs with my mac, but when I made the files Microsoft docs instead of the default Word to Go, it worked fine. BlueTooth is great and worked well with sync. You will notice the everything works faster. I didn't like versa mail and use Snapper instead which works very well. Real player is pre-installed, but I haven't tried it yet. The only real downfalls to this phone are the camera, that is better than the 600 but still not great, and the poor built in memory.

I have used it a few days now and have found it to be much more stable than the 600 (not one crash yet). I have just installed pocket quicken and card export 2. They both work like a charm. My Bible reader is very fast with this phone. I'm enjoying it much better than the 600. I have had some problems with texting internationally, but I am not sure if it is a glitch with the phone or the network.

I would recommend the upgrade from the 600.
    Last edited by revhoban; 05/21/2005 at 11:39 PM.
    If you decide to stay with the 600, you can replace the battery yourself for $24. That will probably take care of your network/dropped calls.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve