1.    #1  
    Sometimes my LED light starts blinking green very quickly. At first i thought it was related to a new message from Chatter... but i had no new email and it still did it. I could ont figure out how to get the light to stop blinking that quickly so i had to do a soft reset.

Am i missing something? What is the meaning of this fast blink? Thanks.
    I think the fast blink was caused by Chatter and you cleared it with the reset; I think I've had that before on previous versions. You should post this in the Chatter forum or check to see if you have the latest stable Chatter version.
    I don't have Chatter but I work up this morning and the green light was blinking fast but I don't know why. I had to reset it using Butler.
    Quote Originally Posted by LozzaMac
    I don't have Chatter but I work up this morning and the green light was blinking fast but I don't know why. I had to reset it using Butler.
    Are you using the Attention Grabber function in Butler? If so, the LED setting is found in the "Define Alert" dialog.
    Thanks for that - I like Butler it has lots of useful features but there is always a steep learning curve. I noticed as well that when I get an incoming call and I press the centre of the 5-way navigator I lose the caller and once it even reset. Is this anything to do with Butler?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    Sometimes my LED light starts blinking green very quickly. At first i thought it was related to a new message from Chatter... but i had no new email and it still did it. I could ont figure out how to get the light to stop blinking that quickly so i had to do a soft reset.

Am i missing something? What is the meaning of this fast blink? Thanks.
    Too much coffee?