Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I SAW IT, I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took a week or two but I saw it!! I gave up hope on ever seeing it, as I thought all I enabled was the little Easter egg on the bottom right of the screen. I couldn't perform the second step (You can't draw a line from the middle of the graffiti area to the left edge of the case as instructed on a 650 since there isn't a graffiti area in the first place). Then, as I was playing solitaire or something, a cute little yellow taxi went meandering from right to left on my 650. I just caught it again today for the second time (a couple days after the first time).

Yahhooo!! (I know, I need a life)
    Well at least you saw it, I never did.......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Congratulations! You're Treo is no longer a virgin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Congratulations! You're Treo is no longer a virgin!
    mine still is how long can a person wait?
    Last edited by BugzLife; 05/26/2005 at 07:30 PM.
    what in the world are you all talking about?
    Hi James!

It is the Treo 650 "Easter Egg." Once you activate the Easter Egg -- at some point in the future a little yellow? taxi will come strolling across your screen.

I'm still waiting for mine -- it's been two weeks. (Activated it after reading about it in another thread.)

Easter Egg: System, Preferences, Power -- lower right corner of the screen -- draw a very small counterclockwise circle (or was it clockwise?). You should get the egg.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/25/2005 at 09:09 PM.
    I thought he was talking about the movie!
    You never lived until you almost died!
    has anyone noticed that the taxi on the 650 looks like a vw bug and the one on the 600 just looked like a regular cab? albeit cartoonish? :-)
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    has anyone noticed that the taxi on the 650 looks like a vw bug and the one on the 600 just looked like a regular cab? albeit cartoonish? :-)
    Ken Ken, if you took the time to notice that, you need to get out of the house MORE! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Well this is halarious, I had no idea,,,,the info on this page was great http://eeggs.com/faq.html
    The taxi will only come if you leave the egg "on" . . . . . . . .
    Crap....when I did this a few weeks ago, I tapped on the egg and it disappeared. Does that mean I am destined never to see that taxi? OMG, what will I do....my Treo is ruined

Do you think Palm will exchange my Treo650 for a new one for this?

But seriously...no egg no taxi? I am bummed if it is true!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    I love the TaXi - cracks me up when I am playing bejewled 2 - it goes zooming across my screen at various times - LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G
    Crap....when I did this a few weeks ago, I tapped on the egg and it disappeared. Does that mean I am destined never to see that taxi? OMG, what will I do....my Treo is ruined

Do you think Palm will exchange my Treo650 for a new one for this?

But seriously...no egg no taxi? I am bummed if it is true!!!

Do the circle again . . . . the egg will come back !!
    You all crack me up
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I don't understand. What is the Taxi? What does it do? What does it mean? Sounds like fun.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I don't understand. What is the Taxi? What does it do? What does it mean? Sounds like fun.
    Read Post #6 . . . . ..
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    It was cool when I first saw my taxi.......I've seen it twice!
    I've seen my taxi four times in two weeks. Maybe some Treos are friskier than others!
    Well if I was always being held by you I would be friskier too
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast