Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    James! Naughty boy...
    You can tell a holiday weekend is approaching . . . .
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    The Taxi and the Easter Egg sounds cute.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I've finally seen the Taxi! Twice in a week!
    Interesting to note that, even after getting a replacement 650 and restoring via BackupBuddy, the taxi still appeared!
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    I will be totally surprised when I see my Taxi!! It has been three weeks since I "activated" the Egg -- and still no Taxi.

Anyway , the little critter will probably show up when I am looking something up for the VP or Prez of our company. . . . . . .
    I saw the taxi today, it was bigger than I thought it would be. It was pretty cute
    k how do i get it enable again? was it in pref, power, clockwise circle to make in right lower corner?
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam2579
    k how do i get it enable again? was it in pref, power, clockwise circle to make in right lower corner?
    Yes, see post #6 above, (very small circle), clockwise.

Have fun!! (STILL waiting for my taxi.)
    will it draw or the circle i should make is imaginary. What i meant to ask is will I see anything when I draw circle or just draw small circle and just wait for taxi to float? Also that taxi will float while I am using some application or I can miss while on a call or have treo in my pocket?? Man this thing is making me more of a child like excited :-P
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    The circle will not appear as you draw, it is imaginary.

A little colored "Easter Egg" should appear, once you have drawn the very small circle correctly. Once on, leave the egg there -- eventually the Taxi will surprise you one day by crossing your screen.. . . .

The egg must stay "on" for this to happen. Another small circle will turn the egg "off."
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/01/2005 at 05:52 AM.
    ok i got the egg, lolzzzz. Does this taxi comes in while you working or it can come anytime, like when it is in my pocket or table doing nothing?
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    My assumption is, it will only come when the screen is on . . . . . . you may be working with the Treo at the time . . . or may have just set it down to refer to something else. . . .

of course -- I'm still waiting for my taxi . . . .
    Perry you need to set up a paypal and we'll all put in a nickle every time you answer a question. www.perrysgottheanswers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Perry you need to set up a paypal and we'll all put in a nickle every time you answer a question. www.perrysgottheanswers.com

Hi James! And what about you?? How's the picture comparison coming?

Opps, off topic.

Cheers, Perry

P.S. I just strolled over there and saw your last edit. . . . I thought it was too good to be true . . . .
    Our testimonial is MIA, that will be a nickle

Uhhh,,, just to keep on topic I had always planned to read the manual cover to cover when this semester ended

EDIT: How many people will click the "perrysgottheanswers" link?
    Just doing our bit to help the TreoNation. . . . . . .
    James... I was thinking the same thing. We'd have to set a Paypal account up for Bill Gamble too.

Their patience levels are unflappable... rare here, lately
    Thanks Christina!

Really, I would be more than happy if that little critter (the taxi) would just show up!!

(Shall we ressurect the "Free Some Memory" Docs to Go thread and see how many more people go wow, cool!!)

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/01/2005 at 08:39 AM.
    Point me to it,,,, ( james says in a slightly confused but curious tone )

On topic = The manual is a fine resource for the specifics but palm one has to be thanking buddah for websites such as Treocentral which surely cuts down on the amount their helpline traffic.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast