1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the TREO 650 from Verizon has PUSH email?
    I don't believe any of the Treo's have build in push. I use Chatter e-mail and it is fantastic. I have my home and work e-mails pushed out to my Treo just like a Blackberry. In fact I had a BB and would NEVER go back. The Treo 650 is soooo much more and with Chatter it is a BB killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    I don't believe any of the Treo's have build in push. I use Chatter e-mail and it is fantastic. I have my home and work e-mails pushed out to my Treo just like a Blackberry. In fact I had a BB and would NEVER go back. The Treo 650 is soooo much more and with Chatter it is a BB killer.
    Actually a friend of mine works at RIM and he says that BBs sometime wait 15 minutes before pushing the email to you.

Chatter seems to check every 1 minute. Much quicker.
    I have actually seen the e-mail come through to my phone quicker then it hits my in box in Outlook. Now I am only talking about a few seconds, but that is still pretty impressive!
    Sprint offers a desktop application to push your emails and calendar information if you have the application running on your work computer.