1.    #1  
    I know nothing about the company, but their minute packages are impressive, and they have a 9.95/mo data plan (I'm not sure how it works though). I also like that they have the unlimited Call Me minutes, in direct competition with Cingular's rollover plan. Any help would be appreciated. I have an unlocked phone and am shopping around.
    They are CDMA.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I also just read that their data plan won't accept WAP internet browsing, so it's proprietary to their phones only. It's cool. I like Cingular, but since my phone is unlocked , I wanted to at least "look" at the competition.
    T-Mobile is your only other GSM choice in Chicago.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    I'll stick with Cingular. I'm grandfathered into the old MediaWorks unlimited, and I have a lot of rollover minutes. I can't complain.