1.    #1  
    Apparently somewhere in all this , someone has posted an incorrect number for Cingular. The number posted is a private number assigned to me for home use. I am getting a lot of calls for Cingular service. The number posted should have an 866 prefix. Not 877. While I would like to help, there is not much I can do for the callers.
    Last edited by Raycat; 05/11/2005 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Clarify
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    If you haven't yet, I'd suggest sending an email to support@treocentral.com with your phone number. That way they can search through the boards and find it, then change it. I know it must be a pain for you because you get charged for incoming 800 number calls

Brett
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the suggestion. I did that twice with no action, no response.
    Last edited by Raycat; 05/12/2005 at 01:08 PM. Reason: clarify
    Try posting this in the Treocentral.com section, the Mods always look there.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycat
    Apparently somewhere in all this , someone has posted an incorrect number for Cingular. The number posted is a private number assigned to me for home use. I am getting a lot of calls for Cingular service. The number posted should have an 866 prefix. Not 877. While I would like to help, there is not much I can do for the callers.

Take advantage of the situation. Start reselling Cingular service and take a cut of the money!