1.    #1  
    Ok, laugh at me all you want and tell me to use the search button.... But I can't find out how to tell what version ROM I have? I purchased a Cingular T650, so where is the link to download Cingulars latest driver, if mine is not current. Thanks (for those of you not laughing).
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Search!

You may wanna go to the phone screen and look at Phone Info
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I realize that, but I don't see "ROM". What should I look for? Also, anyone know what Cingular site shows the latest Rom for update? Wize guyz....
    Go back to "Phone Info" and see which "Firmware" version you have.
  5.    #5  
    I see "FileZ", but no "Firmware" here...
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    I see "FileZ", but no "Firmware" here...
    She's actually suggesting you push the phone button and then push your menu button, go to options and choose phone info. Your firmware version will be there.
    Last edited by treo2die4; 05/08/2005 at 10:13 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks.