Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1.    #1  
    Was at a bar last night chatting up a lovely lady when a friend sent me a text message.

    Took out the 650 to read and reply and the phone immediatly gets the attention of the youn woman who has been the object of my attention.

    "Thats the phone I see on the commercial isn't it," she saysm "you know the one where they find out how Snoop-Dog does his laundry!"

    Sad end to what could have been a lovely evening...
  2. #2  
    Snoop does carry a Treo. :-)
  3. #3  
    damn.. she thought it was a sidekick...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  4. #4  
    You young kids now a days? You need your phone to pull a fine woman? The Treo did its job! It started A conversation...
    Now the games on you.
    Or maybe we should email PalmOne and tell them the "pull a Female" feature is yet just another thing missing from this phone.

    Damn... it won't drive me to work either...
  5. #5  
    lol... you do have a point it did start the conversation and the rest should have been easy...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  6. #6  
    So you let your Treo get in the way of getting laid???
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  7. #7  
    Sounds like she was as dumb as a post. The fact you didn't hit it indicates you're a real Poindexter.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Sounds like she was as dumb as a post. The fact you didn't hit it indicates you're a real Poindexter.
    Laffs...

    I had to check the name of this poster...
    I was sure this post had to be from Dutch, Insertion, or even Joebar!
  9. #9  
    dude... you might be rich but not smooth like that beer commerical.

    you should have said...it is not a sidekick, it's better. let me show you....
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Sounds like she was as dumb as a post. The fact you didn't hit it indicates you're a real Poindexter.

    LOL!
  11. #11  
    boys... <sigh>
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    boys... <sigh>
    Lady Chris...
    I have sisters...plural.
    I have heard way worse than what has been written here coming out of the mouths of YOUR gender!
    Things that make you go .

    And.... I like it!
  13. #13  
    This post is changed because I was had a change of heart.
    Last edited by mikec; 05/10/2005 at 05:13 PM.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Lady Chris...
    I have sisters...plural.
    I have heard way worse than what has been written here coming out of the mouths of YOUR gender!
    Things that make you go .

    And.... I like it!
    Who? Us? Never!

    mikec...I took Longstrider's comment for the humor intended.
  15. #15  
    Lady Chris...
    Did you say HUMOR?
    My god... Don't you dare let Dutchie Boy hear of such silliness!

    p.s. I posted your picture above my bed!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Lady Chris...
    Did you say HUMOR?
    My god... Don't you dare let Dutchie Boy hear of such silliness!

    p.s. I posted your picture above my bed!
    Ugh...you saw that picture? I'm glad it's buried in that thread!
  17. #17  
    (This post has been changed based on the graciousness of a certain person).

    Christina,
    I take back what I said.
    Last edited by mikec; 05/10/2005 at 05:14 PM.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Laffs...

    I had to check the name of this poster...
    I was sure this post had to be from Dutch, Insertion, or even Joebar!

    I'm flattered....

    I agree with mikec
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Lady Chris...
    Did you say HUMOR?
    My god... Don't you dare let Dutchie Boy hear of such silliness!

    p.s. I posted your picture above my bed!
    Yes...please, we must stay on topic....stoolKit will be after you
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Christina,
    Guess what you take as humor varies depending on the day...one day it's cheering about someone being banned for no reason, the next it's joking around with the guys.

    With some much waffling, you sure you aren't John Kerry?
    I wondered when you would come around to insulting me...I saw a similar post of yours directed towards DrDoom right after you got back. I was expecting it...

    You weren't banned for "no reason" or even for ONE particular incident, you were banned for a number of posts attempting to incite people... trolling. That particular day, I saw you post sarcastically in two separate new users threads. It gets old.

    You have a right to troll until the mods tell you otherwise. Those of us that don't appreciate your trolling have a right to be glad when we get a break from it. Instead of posting rude comments and confronting me in a public thread, you could have just PMd me and insulted your heart out. You chose to try to degrade me in front of the "other guys". Are you hoping they'll all come back at me too?

    What I find funny does not vary depending on the day. I never said you being banned was funny...I said I was happy to have a break from your sarcastic posts. You were banned for a week and now your back...this is a small thing to hold such a long grudge over...

    If you still have a problem, I'd be happy to hear it PRIVATELY.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions