Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I delete my post since mike is obviously a good guy,

Group hug, my house, I'll bring the beer
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 05/10/2005 at 08:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I wondered when you would come around to insulting me...I saw a similar post of yours directed towards DrDoom right after you got back. I was expecting it...

You weren't banned for "no reason" or even for ONE particular incident, you were banned for a number of posts attempting to incite people... trolling. That particular day, I saw you post sarcastically in two separate new users threads. It gets old.

You have a right to troll until the mods tell you otherwise. Those of us that don't appreciate your trolling have a right to be glad when we get a break from it. Instead of posting rude comments and confronting me in a public thread, you could have just PMd me and insulted your heart out. You chose to try to degrade me in front of the "other guys". Are you hoping they'll all come back at me too?

What I find funny does not vary depending on the day. I never said you being banned was funny...I said I was happy to have a break from your sarcastic posts. You were banned for a week and now your back...this is a small thing to hold such a long grudge over...

If you still have a problem, I'd be happy to hear it PRIVATELY.
    (This post has been edited because I was being an arse.)
    Last edited by mikec; 05/10/2005 at 05:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    mikec, I dont think anyone could possible interpret Christinas post as a "derisive gender comment". I understand that in another thread something was said that you didnt like but it is not appropriate to twist the nature of her post in this thread to vent your frustration.
    James,
    It was a joke (I agree she was not saying that). My point is that in some places, TC has gotten so Orwellian, any comment can be twisted to demonize someone.

For the record, I have nothing against her, she a wonderful human being, etc. We can all move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Christina,

I never insulted Doom, and the fact you were "waiting" for a repsonse (from someone who never spoken to you) inicates some issues.

I won't time with anymore backstory, and will just let it drop.
    I was insulted!?!? I'm outraged!!!! I'll bring this whole friggin sight to its knees!!!! I will destroy you all!!!!!!!!!!!

...what am I mad about again?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I was insulted!?!? I'm outraged!!!! I'll bring this whole friggin sight to its knees!!!! I will destroy you all!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom

I would never insult Dr. Doom....I am just a puny wanna-be SuperFriend.

"Form of a bowl of jelly!"
    What was this thread about again?
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I'm confused about that one. As near as I can fugure out a girl was interested in this fellows treo and some how that interupted his play. But I dont know why. Could some one explaine that one?
    I'm confused about that one. As near as I can fugure out a girl was interested in this fellows treo and some how that interupted his play. But I dont know why. Could some one explaine that one?
    I am not positive but i think the medical term for it is

Treo interuptus
    I cought the terminology but not the mechanism of dysfunction. I ran a search using the keywords "statements that make no sense" but it came up dry???

Can anyone offer a potential diagnosis???
    (This post has been edited because I was being an arse.)
    Thank you, Mike!
    mikec, I dont think anyone could possible interpret Christinas post as a "derisive gender comment". I understand that in another thread something was said that you didnt like but it is not appropriate to twist the nature of her post in this thread to vent your frustration.
    Thank you, James!
    MattM2G, from what I can tell its all smoothed over. The parties involved came to an understanding. You should'nt go throughing fuel on the fire.
    It's okay... no fire to fuel! Mike talked with me PRIVATELY and I misjudged him. He's a really sweet guy. (I hope I'm not blowing a tough-guy image)

Now, can the Treo really help me "get some?" WHY have I been wasting my time here? I could have been trolling clubs this WHOLE time with my new secret weapon!
    Well the gentleman who started this thread leads us to believe it does the opposite.

But we dont know why
    This thread is fun.
    Ode to this thread:

Some say I'm sweet,
    Some say I'm sour,
    But one thing is certain:
    midmofan should have rocked babydoll in the midnight hour!
    Ode to this thread:

Some say I'm sweet,
    Some say I'm sour,
    But one thing is certain:
    midmofan should have rocked babydoll in the midnight hour!
    lol
    Midmofan may have struck out (and deservedly so), but cripes, it looks like one big orgy in here with all this touchy feely going on.

Perhaps midmofan needs to look into "toothing"...

Last edited by Insertion; 05/13/2005 at 10:53 AM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12