1.    #1  
    I made this in photoshop today, its my first attempt at making a skin, I'm proud of it and though I would share it for those Mac enthusiast out there (I'm not, my dad is though and I made it to please him, and for his treo 650 next week). This skin works with Skiner.

Here is a preview:
    Aqua Preview
    Treo 650, 700p and Moto Q
    That is very cool, Is it possible to add more contrast to the numbers(keys)?
  3.    #3  
    Like I said, it was a first attempt, they show up good when you put it on your treo. My dad said the same thing, but I'm 16 and have good eyes.
    Yeah Dutch! Where's your bi-focals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hodgen
    I made this in photoshop today, its my first attempt at making a skin, I'm proud of it and though I would share it for those Mac enthusiast out there (I'm not, my dad is though and I made it to please him, and for his treo 650 next week). This skin works with Skiner.

Here is a preview:
    Aqua Preview

Nice job
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Yeah Dutch! Where's your bi-focals?
    It's been a hard 30 years
    Good first time...far better than I have done
  8.    #8  
    I forgot to put a link for you guys to download it.

Download here:
    Aqua.pdb
    Wow! That is REALLY nice! I would actually consider Skinner now instead of wallpaper...I've seen nice skins, but they've mostly focused on the buttons rather than the whole screen. Great Job!
    sweet skin!
    too bad I'm not a mac fan...
  11.    #11  
    I'm not a mac fan either, but my dad has a powerbook and loves macs. Plus I couldn't think of anything else to use as a background. A friend wants me to make the same thing but with out the apple logo in it, so I may do that, I'll put up screenshots and a link to download it if I do.
    That is realy nice, good work
  13.    #13  
    Here is Aqua 2, the text and numbers are more defined, the apple logo is gone, and there is some space between each button.

Here is a preview:
    Aqua 2 Preview

Here is a Download Link: (184K)
    Download Aqua 2
    Thats pretty awesome, you've got far better PS skills than myself. I have 3 skins at skinner but they are 2nd rate.
    robert, very nice job.
    I LOVE the second one! :-)