1.    #1  
    Hi All,

About a month ago, I bought a Seidio stero headset for my T600. It is definately my best purchase to date and will hopefully remain so

My strongest concern has always been the sound quality, it's good but seemed a bit muffled to me. Anyway, going to and from work, I began noticing all of the music around me bleeding out from the earbuds of portable mp3 players. After a little bit of testing, I discovered that the Seidio earbuds didn't seem to leak any sound at all. That's fantastic - my phone calls will also be private! However, it got me thinking, was it the desgn of the privacy feature that was also giving the audio from the Seidio it's muffled sound? What little I know about audio, makes this a plausible idea.. Does anyone have any audio background to back up or debunk this theory?

Giving up a bit of audio quality in exchange for some extra privacy is fine with me!

-S
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    if anything it should make the quality better
    I just bought a Seido headset -- and I am hearing nuances in my RealPlayer songs that I have never heard before, so I am quite pleased. I cannot say that mine sound "muffled."

Great headset for walking and listening to music. (And then being able to switch over to a phone call without removing the Treo from my P1 horizontal belt case.)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    if anything it should make the quality better
    Ok - I thought the noise bleed of other units was because the speaker diaphragm was able reverbarate better (hence better sound=less security)
  5.    #5  
    I take back my statement about the product being the purchase - the day after posting, the damn unit ceased to work

stooopid seidio