1.    #1  
    Greetings,

If anyone has any insight on activating Xpress Mail on a Treo 650. Every time I try to activate, I get Error S7119: Before registering your client, you must login to your web account. This happens when I am atte,pting to login to my web account ????

I f anyone has any advice or suggestions I would be very grateful. Especially since Cingular has ignored my request for help fpr over 2 weeks.

Regards,

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by Menage Au Treo'
    Greetings,

If anyone has any insight on activating Xpress Mail on a Treo 650. Every time I try to activate, I get Error S7119: Before registering your client, you must login to your web account. This happens when I am atte,pting to login to my web account ????

I f anyone has any advice or suggestions I would be very grateful. Especially since Cingular has ignored my request for help fpr over 2 weeks.

Regards,

Dave
    I am using Cingular's Expressmail with no difficulties, and it is an outstanding product. You have to download the program on your PC first, set up an Expressmail account and hotsynch before you can do anything else. You also have to actually initiate and download the program on your Treo. It is not ready to go "as is" and there is some setup that needs to be done.

If you have done this and are still having issues, call Cingular C/S and do not let them off the phone until they have helped you. If one rep cant help, ask for a supervisor. I cannot believe they have not helped you for 2 weeks. Call and have them walk you through it. The product is well worth it.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Based on the error message, it sounds like you have to log in here:
    https://xpressmail.cingular.com/subscriber/
    I'm not sure where you are in the process, if you're just trying to use the XPressMail client on the Treo before you've registered for the service online.
    Go to the URL above and register. It's quick and easy, you just need to pick a user ID, password, and give it your mobile number. Then you're 'registered.' It won't add anything to your bill.
    If you've already registered, try logging in there and setting up your mail accounts. If you haven't registered, then that's the problem.

If you want to use it with Microsoft Exchange, you'll need to download the desktop program that runs on your PC, logs in to exchange, and sets up a secure tunnel to the xpress mail server outside the corporate firewall. To use it with POP or IMAP, just set it up on the web site or from the XPressMail program on the Treo.
    The downloads are available at your xpress mail page when you log in.
    When you've registered and logged in, there are also PDFs you can download that have more instructions. Nice they make the instructions available AFTER you've registered.
    Here's the main page that the register page was linked off of.
    http://www.cingular.com/business/xpress_mail_personal
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Thanks Taylorh,

Your reply was much more well thought out than mine, and I was assuming that it would be used with exchange mail.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >