Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Hello all, I just recently received a Treo 650 from my company and am enjoying this device quite a bit. My productivity has been well enhanced.

I do have one possible dumb question that I am hoping the forum can help me with. My Treo has a Blackberry like service installed (Good Technology) which enables it to receive e-mails wirelessly and on a real time basis. But I can't find a way for my Treo to vibrate (in addition to making an audio alert) whenever I receive an e-mail. I tried the Sound and Alert section on the Treo and toggled the vibrate option to "on" and still have no luck.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Gary
    There should be a section in the email program for this I think, or you need to toggle to the email/mail section in the sound preferences. There are different sound and vibrate settings for various applications in the sound preferences.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thanks, rye&ginger. Under the Sound and Alerts section, the only applications you can change the alerts options are general, calendar, messaging, and phone. I have toggled the vibration to be on in all sections already.

As for the e-mail section, there were no alert setting adjustments under its menu.
    i am having the same issue and i'm not running another software. i can't get my phone to alert me when i get ane-mail when my phone is on vibrate.

in versamail under option /preferencees/autosync you can change the alert but only when you phone is on not when its on vibrate
    Just get Chatter:

http://www.chatteremail.com/
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.