1.    #1  
    I just got a new Treo 650 from Cingular. I am looking for third party apps that you would recommend. Also...is there an app that will let me use graffiti on the screen like I have been with my T3?

Thanks.

Lee
    this is a good thread for everyones to 6 picks click

heres your graffiti thread click
    Gee that's a great idea. I'm glad YOU thought of it. I bet when you searched there weren't any existing threads on recomendations for 3rd party apps. I can't wait to see how this thread evolves. Surely there must be some great apps for the treo. My favorite is the built in "sounds" application. Who needs an ipod when you can listen to "playful" for hours on end.
    I absolutely cant live without the built in clock. No more missed appointments for me
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    yes Franko man can love machine,,,,,, but the headset jack is alittle small and its not yet legal here in Kansas
    one of those tight cases, oohh, i can still see those curves. do i dare? YES!, i peel it off slowly "dont worry girl, i love you"(that always works )........................................................a smoke........................................the POSE

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Franko seeing you reminds me,,,,,,I'll have to put this in your funny kids thread. My 3 year old was looking at the computer earlier today an saw my avatar she asked "Daddy is that you when you were little like me?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    one of those tight cases, oohh, i can still see those curves. do i dare? YES!, i peel it off slowly "dont worry girl, i love you"(that always works )........................................................a smoke........................................the POSE
    You might want to check out these icondom screen protectors
    my little girl ask my me "why do you kiss mommy like this" (lips poked out, turnin head from side to side) i tell her "because im her husband",
    she says "i want a husband" i tell her when shes 35 she can have a husband she says "yeah then i can kiss like you and mommy" i tell her she can get married at 35 but she cant kiss like that until shes 45 .

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Did ya hear tundy got tundy got banned

And did you see the flame war over here

Alot of interesting reading round these here parts
    We had to put a stop to our 3-year old kissing US like daddy kisses mommy!

Franko...your daughter will still be a BABY when she gets married! We told our 9-year old "when she's 50!" She can have her kids at 51 and 52...