Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A couple minutes ago I was typing on my laptop ( posting on TC ) and when I went to insert a comma, I held shift with my left pinky ( not realizing I was ) and couldn't figure out why I inserted a few <<< characters.

Obviously I quickly remembered that I wasn't on a Treo, I was on a laptop, and that as with any computer keyboard, it has a dedicated ',' key and holding shift isn't necessary
    1 | 2
    Last week I poked my computer screen with my finger to select something.

...it didn't work.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Can you believe I spend more time on my Treo! When I get on my Laptop or PC, I do less....on my Treo I do 100% more things that I would do, email, surfing, downloading & overall I spend hours! Thank you Pa1mOne, for this addiction......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    I also find myself poking the battery icon on my ipod with my finger to get a percentage read out, like I do on my treo
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_

...it didn't work.
    This is hilarious. We all ought to go buy ourselves Tablet PCs to solve some of the confusion.
    ... you're trying out your newly installed Tom Tom GPS software on your treo driving around your city (which I know very well) in overhead map mode pretending you're a helicopter... oh man... (shakes head). .wonderful.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    When you go to a friends house and you pay more attention to your TREO than you pay to them......

*I have only had my treo 650 for 4 days!!*
    when you only use your laptop to post on TC
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I think you are addicted to your Treo when every time someone leaks a new ROM image, you take a leap of faith, edit the image by hand to get exactly the apps you want in ROM and istall it, knowing that if something goes wrong, you have completely wrecked your favourite device!

That and leaving greasy finger prints on people's screens from poking them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_

...it didn't work.
    Ya my wife looks at me pretty funny when I tap the nontouch screen on her phone
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    ...when you look at your TV remote, and realize how archaic it is.

I gotta load up that Remote Control software into the phone now. CONTROL EVERYTHING!
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    ...when you look at your TV remote, and realize how archaic it is.

I gotta load up that Remote Control software into the phone now. CONTROL EVERYTHING!
    Don't bother with the Remote control software... unless you plan on sitting within 3 feet of your TV...

You know your addictied to your Treo when... you miss your Treo 180 from two years ago... It was slick, pocket friendly, built in screen protection, and your first nerd phone...

you never forget your first!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    One funny thing I find myself doing is taking a long pause before dialing a common number (e.g. a friend or home).

"hmmm...I have the number memorized, should I use the dial pad?...nah! I should use the favorites button I programmed? or should I press the side button and use voice dial by name? or voice dial by number? Well, didn't I just called them, the number will be in the call Log? But, if I type in their initials, they will surely be the first choice??"

options....don't you just love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Ya my wife looks at me pretty funny when I tap the nontouch screen on her phone
    i've done this several times... trying to help friends out with their non-touch screen phones, i feel cheated when i try to tap the screen... lol
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.
    You know your addicted to your Treo when your spouse comments, "Is that thing permanently fused to your hand, now?"

and...

your heart skips a beat everytime you see one of its brothers or sisters! (TV, Movies, Magazines...)
    Christinac130, I use to always do that when I had my Treo. OMG, there's my treo. I feel like we've already met.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I also find myself poking the battery icon on my ipod with my finger to get a percentage read out, like I do on my treo
    WOW how lame am I! I NEVER new you could do that until I read this post and tried it! DANG! I even read the entire Treo650 manual but some how I missed that...

LordPhong...Yup, it's that tingly feeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    LordPhong...Yup, it's that tingly feeling!
    I like the "tingly" feeling
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast