Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    I went to pick up my girlfriend from work and I deliberately left early so I could play with my treo...Then I was disappointed cause so finished early.

I decide to bike at the gym instead of using the treadmill, cause I'd bounce too much to use my treo if I was running (easier to keep screen steady on a bike)

Instead of reading Stuff or Maxim while browsing through the local Barnes and Noble, I find myself leafing through Handheld and Pen Computer magagines, hoping to catch a review of the treo or some other application.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    You bought it for hands free but end up having an accident answering a txt message.

d
    Quote Originally Posted by LD555
    Too bad more girls do not use them .....
    but the girls that do use them look extra fine!!
    You know your addicted to your Treo when,,,,,,,,,,,

when you buy your wife a pda so she'll be able to make your one-sided conversation two-sided
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    when you buy your wife a pda so she'll be able to make your one-sided conversation two-sided
    Man, I can say I've done that before. I had a T|T and so I gave her the HS Prism.

Unfortunately, both are gone now. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gif
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    You know you're addicted to your Treo when.....

when you first sign up for TC and see members with 300+ posts and think to yourself, man, these people need to get a life.......yeah, I now am one of those guys......hi, my name is Brian and I have a problem......
    I've spent too much time here myself, I think I'm addicted to the board, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I've spent too much time here myself, I think I'm addicted to the board, LOL!
    Um, a little off topic but I have to know...are those YOUR lips? Because that's not my bald head ;-)
    Yes they are!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Damn!
    I guess that comment about the chicks that DO have a Treo are hot, is about right.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Um, a little off topic but I have to know...are those YOUR lips? Because that's not my bald head ;-)
    Thank (insert Diety of choice), I'm not the only lech to have commented on those lips.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Thank (insert Diety of choice), I'm not the only lech to have commented on those lips.
    We all had similar thoughts and I personally was quite happy that you spoke up
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    lol
    You guys crack me up! Yes, chicks with gadgets is a turn on. But it's already bad enough I'm spending all my own disposal money for gizmos...hate to see a woman doing the same bad habit!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Ditto
    No need for gratitudes, I'm more than happy to carry the mantle of "Lord Lecherous".

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    ..when you no longer get any reading done in the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    You guys crack me up! Yes, chicks with gadgets is a turn on. But it's already bad enough I'm spending all my own disposal money for gizmos...hate to see a woman doing the same bad habit!
    My excuse is the Treo 650 was bought for business use.

My personal experience is that women on occasion will turn their noses on guys with gizmos. At times, women may be fascinated by gadgets for a fleeting moment, but they usually think of guys as being nerdy when they own and/or use too many electronic devices. This is why I'm always a little cautious pulling out whiz-bangers from my pockets when at social settings with new people.

For example, as soon as I pull out gadgets at a social setting, inevitably another guy will pull out his competing device, and we both start having a showdown as to who's gadget is cooler. Guys can't help it...it's a disease actually! This usually make the women in the same company scoff at us. Just last week, I went to a street festival in a mixed group. Before we knew it, I was pulling out my Treo 650 to take pictures, another guy pulled out his Blackberry for emailing, and a third guy pulled out his Kyocera Palm phone for a call. For the next 10 minutes, we ignored all the women in the group and were preoccupied with our own gadgetry.

Again, this is just my own personal experience, and may not jibe with anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    This is why I'm always a little cautious pulling out whiz-bangers from my pockets when at social settings with new people.
    One should always use caution when pulling out ones whiz-banger at social gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    One should always use caution when pulling out ones whiz-banger at social gatherings.
    LMAO
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast