Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    10. When you are on your Treo during a movie that yo have never seen

9. When you use your Treo in your house although you laptop is one room away

8. when you watch movies on your treo instead of yur Plasma TV.

7. when you use your wifes cell and wonder why you can't scroll down to use the contact button

6. When you use your wifes phone just tom make sure your ringtone u setup in Callfillter is working properly.

5. When you buy a new case every few months

4. if you lost your Treo you need to go through some type of recovery class. Even though it will ONLY be 2-3 days till your new one arrives

3. when you buy a waterproof case for it (cuz yo never know when you will need it under water)

2. when you hold your treo more than your wife.

1. you walk into stationary objects because you are starring at your Treo's screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    6. When you use your wifes phone just tom make sure your ringtone u setup in Callfillter is working properly.

5. When you buy a new case every few months

4. if you lost your Treo you need to go through some type of recovery class. Even though it will ONLY be 2-3 days till your new one arrives

3. when you buy a waterproof case for it (cuz yo never know when you will need it under water)

2. when you hold your treo more than your wife.

1. you walk into stationary objects because you are starring at your Treo's screen.
    This is all me hilarious, thanks smileyboy
    Yeah, when I wife yells OMG you sleep with it and now you take a shower with it too.

I was only listening to streaming music from shoutcast.com via Pocket Tunes Deluxe while in the shower - don't everybody?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    How about seeing someone with a T650 and walk over to start a hour converstion about hacks, Rom, RAM, P1, utility programs, TCentral, etc.

Too bad more girls do not use them .....
    10/10/04 Ebayed my T600 ...
    I want my Treo 650 !!
    Got my unlocked T650 3/31/05
    CNG Unlocked 650 on TMo Network
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I fall asleep in bed and wake up a couple hours later with treo still in hand..... Also, I sometimes have dreams about about new upgraded applications and wanting to rush to install them. I need to get a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    I fall asleep in bed and wake up a couple hours later with treo still in hand..... Also, I sometimes have dreams about about new upgraded applications and wanting to rush to install them. I need to get a life.
    I have a full life, 3 kids, good career, attentive wonderful family, active healthy life style but I tell you what. I fell asleep 3 times last night playing with my Treo and my wife is getting a bit jealous.
    I am not addicted. I am *NOT* addicated. I *SAID* I am not addicted.

What's that? The children are in the car ready to go? Where are we going? What do you mean it was my idea?

OK, let me just finish posting this on TC and then w
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I am not addicted. I am *NOT* addicated. I *SAID* I am not addicted.

What's that? The children are in the car ready to go? Where are we going? What do you mean it was my idea?

OK, let me just finish posting this on TC and then w
    Haha. That's great. I find my wife repeatedly yelling at me because I'm too engrossed in this frickin' website.
    My boss and I both have 650's. His wife told me she only ever used to see the back of his head. Now that he's got the 650, she only ever sees his scalp.
    Sorry, I'm slow, is it because his head is down looking at the screen?
    Retraction. I am addicted.

I was just completing a call while crossing the street. I was reaching to put my beloved back on my belt clip when I noticed that I was coming up on a storm drain. I found myself clutching my little precious tighter until I was well passed the storm drain, then I proceeded to gently restore her to her position of rest.

My name is Shopharim, and I am a Treo-holic
    ...when you shake your head in disgust at the fellow commuter with a PDA in has hand, an iPod in his pocket and a phone on his belt.
    ...when you shake your head in disgust at the fellow commuter with a PDA in has hand, an iPod in his pocket and a phone on his belt.
    Disgust? I would expect something more along the lines of sympathy from you.
    This addiction of yours is more out of control than anyone suspected
    But...It was such a waste...LOL
    lol
    Instead of bringing a newspaper or magazine into the bathroom, you bring the T650 in your pocket so you can read books in PalmReader. My wife cannot stand the way men read in the bathroom. Very unhygenic :-)
    When you spend more on its clothes than your own.

2 shirts from gap $30.00,,,,,, Just the right case to protect your baby, priceless
    You know your addicted to your Treo when you feel naked if it is not in your hand or in its beltclip. Okay, or if it is connected to its charger --- but it has to be in sight!
    Addicted....
    I confess...
    You know you are addicted when you wish red lights were longer...
    Or you are disappointed because the upcoming light is green... maybe if i just slow down a little bit I can catch it turning yellow.
    Or you disregard it all safety and just use your treo WHILE you are driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    Last week I poked my computer screen with my finger to select something.

...it didn't work.
    i wasnt gonna say anything, but dammit i tried to touch my computer once or twice too
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast