1.    #1  
    JUST TESTED THIS! if you got the 15% coupon you ALSO GOT 50%!!! check this out!

I took this link below
    http://web.palmone.com/promos/treogiveaway_15off.jhtml

and changed the 15 to 50 like this!
    http://web.palmone.com/promos/treogiveaway_50off.jhtml

I took my 15% code and entered it in! WOOOPPAAA!!!!! 50% off!

Have a great day!

The code is the same for 15% and 50% the only difference is what link you type it in at.

MY BAD!!! It did not work when I actually tried to order something! only got the 15%
    Last edited by treosolomon; 04/22/2005 at 12:16 PM. Reason: DID NOT WORK
    P1 likes to tease people like that. I jumped on their 100.00 free software for new PDA even though my purchase date didnt fall in the range. They gave my a cupon code and a link to get my free software. I picked out what I wanted but WHAM,,,,, "This cupon is expired"

big tease,,,,, I wonder if their giggling about that stuff
    As much trouble as they went to to keep auto responces from inundating their Thanks-A-Million contest, I would have been surprised if the 50 for 15 would fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosolomon
    JUST TESTED THIS! if you got the 15% coupon you ALSO GOT 50%!!! check this out!

I guess I'm not the only one who tried this!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    when you get to check out, it changes to 15%
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Yes that's lame. WHen you grt to checkout it turns to 15%
    This scheme seems lame
    I wonder if the 50% coupon code can be used more than once. If so, maybe (for a small fee) some of us less fortunate can get a nice discount by-way of those with the 50% coupon.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Well, I just bought my 650 I wanted to get one for my wife, but at 1/2 price. Didn't work. If anyone doesn't need their coupon, I will be glad to take it off thier hands
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Live in Michigan? I will trade a T600 + External Keyboard ($99) for 1/2 off.
    FastFrank
    I changed the "15" for "100" and guess what!
    In theory, what would happen if you combined two or more 15% coupons (original, rest off of ebay etc) to a get a T650 and/or accessories...would that work? Would be sweet if you could get 3 or 4 of those 15% off coupons...Or combine one 15% coupon with one 50% coupon...
    ###
    The 15% off code is the same for everyone.