1.    #1  
    Has any one or does anyone know how to fix this problem?

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:03-0023
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:04-0010
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed

OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    OLERR:0E-0010
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Tasks synchronization failed

OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    - Recovery Sync
    You might try getting the free app 'dbScan' from Pimlico Software and running that so it can fix any errors. If it shows Deleted Records, hit the menu button and select Remove All Deleted Records. On your next HotSync, sett all conduits to Handheld Overwrites Desktop. That has worked for me in the past.
    mjmddn:

Were you ever able to hotsync successfully before this happened? If so, what changes did you make in Outlook when this started happening? Are you still getting these errors when you hotsync? If so, try turning on the logging in the sync.ini file. It should be in your c:\program files\PalmOne\<your user name> directory. Open it up and set these three entries:

Enable Logging=1
    Log Debug=1

Then run the hotsync again and post what you get in the HotSyncLog.htm file (in the same directory)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmddn
    Has any one or does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    See this PalmOne support article.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by debk
    mjmddn:

Were you ever able to hotsync successfully before this happened? If so, what changes did you make in Outlook when this started happening? Are you still getting these errors when you hotsync? If so, try turning on the logging in the sync.ini file. It should be in your c:\program files\PalmOne\<your user name> directory. Open it up and set these three entries:

Enable Logging=1
    Log Debug=1

Then run the hotsync again and post what you get in the HotSyncLog.htm file (in the same directory)
    Two things. First, I have a Treo 650 but I don't have a PalmOne directory, just a Handspring directory. Was this a holdover from my old Treo 600 maybe? Second, I see a sync.ini file but how do you "open it and set" the entries? I double click and it opens in a notepad format only.

I'm having the same problems as others here trying to sync my calendar from the Treo to the Outlook 2003. When I use dbscan it gives me a soft reset and then the ##377 error says it was caused by dbscan:
    VFSDBCache.c,
    Line:4051, unattached record

I was able to "clean" my contacts somehow by getting lucky that they synced to the desktop and then I deleted the file on my Treo and synced again with desktop overwriting the handheld. I had to delete all my memos also. Now the only thing is the problem with the calendar and I can't get it to overwrite the desktop at all. It just gives me the error like the ones he mentioned above. Anyone? Help please as I can't lose all my calendar dates.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Hi Treo650guy,

I'm not positive, but I think the Treo600 could have been owned by Handspring and then Palm bought them out when they came out with the Treo650. That could explain the c:\handspring directory.

When you open the sync.ini file, it is supposed to bring up Notepad, because that is the default editor. All you have to do is go to those lines I specified and type in the value "1" instead of the "0" and save the file - let me know if you still need help with that.

By the way, are any of your email accounts "Exchange Active Sync"? That would account for not being able to sync your calendar with a hotysnc. You can only sync your calendar when you have an Exchange Active Sync email account with the "sync" button in the VersaMail application on the device (not a hotsync from the cable).

At any rate, change those settings in the sync.ini file and then post the HotSyncLog.htm so I can take a look at it.

Hope this helps.

debk
    I had the same problem and did the following:

1. Ran the detect & repair dofr Outlook
    2. Resintalled Plam software

I am working fine now.
    TreoGuy, could you check and see if you have a dll called "packinst.dll" or something similar. The PalmOne tech support screwed up my laptop and now I get that error every time I trun my laptop and and hotsynch starts up. It looks for the .dll in the handsrpring folder since I used to have a Treo 600 before. Now the Treo 650 has a PalmOne folder on mine.