1.    #1  
    I have a question. I am not a whiz when it comes to understanding how cell phones work, but here is my dilema. I am employed by a company that has signed an agreement with Verizon. I am being required to switch my service from Cingular to Verizon. I currently have a Treo 600. My question is this. Will my phone work with Verizon or can it be changed to work with Verizon? I really would like to continue using my Treo, so hopefully I will get a positive answer. Thanks in advance.
    You'll have to switch phones, but you can use the same model, just different formats. Cingular is GSM, Verizon CDMA. Verizon has the CDMA version of Treo 600 and they're supposed to be out with the 650 soon.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    If you're being required to change carriers and therefore phones (in your situation) then your employer should pick up the tab for the new Treo600 or Treo650 on the Verizon network. Sign up for the Verizon Treo650 pre-release and send the bill to your employer for reimbursement. Wishfull thinking?