1.    #1  
    Goodguy:

We are trialing Goodlink at my office and so far I like most of it. One problem I'm having however is with .jpg attachments to e-mails. My options for viewing them are 'view high quality' or 'download to card'. When I try either option, my Treo just hangs. I haven't had this problem with Word or Excel attachments.

Do you know what” €¼r
    How big are the attachments? They can take awhile to download. Secondly, what graphics viewing app are you using? I recommend Acid Image Pro for the Treo. Otherwise, what I have seen, is they open in Blazer and sometimes need refreshing. I use AIP, so I am not sure.

As for downloading to the card, don't know. Let me do some digging and see if I can uncover that one.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry for the false alarm Goodguy. It's working now. Must have been a network problem?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    Sorry for the false alarm Goodguy. It's working now. Must have been a network problem?

Thanks!
    Glad everything worked out.
    hi i use good on my treo and i was wondering if there is a possibility to have a visual alert when we get an email and we are not using good but another program(phone) and 2d question can we change the colour for new emails (like versamail) it d be easier to see them thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    hi i use good on my treo and i was wondering if there is a possibility to have a visual alert when we get an email and we are not using good but another program(phone) and 2d question can we change the colour for new emails (like versamail) it d be easier to see them thanks
    In the GoodLink Preferences, go to Notifications and choose Show Alert Dialog. This will flash notification on the device, regardless of where you are, of an incoming email.

Regarding changing color, there is no option for that.