1.    #1  
    I read somewhere on a different forum, before I had ZLauncher, that they setup a Plug-in Tab in ZLauncher to be the first thing that came up when the Treo was turned on...

Is setting ZLauncher to be the first app to be launched a Treo System setting? If so, I can't find it...

If this isa ZLauncher setting - I can't find it...

How do I control this ability to make a certain application always come up first - and if I have security turned on so a password is entered once locked - does this change this ability to launch this application first?

Thanks,

John
    Not sure what you are trying to do, but goto:

Prefs, Buttons, and set "Calendar" or "Mail" button to launch application desired. The is also the side button.
    FastFrank
    Not sure if you're only interested in ZLauncher ...

I use an app called Soft Reset: not only will it let you do a manual reset, it will also launch any app at startup. I have mine set to launch HAL 9000.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnychaos
    I read somewhere on a different forum, before I had ZLauncher, that they setup a Plug-in Tab in ZLauncher to be the first thing that came up when the Treo was turned on...

Is setting ZLauncher to be the first app to be launched a Treo System setting? If so, I can't find it...

If this isa ZLauncher setting - I can't find it...

How do I control this ability to make a certain application always come up first - and if I have security turned on so a password is entered once locked - does this change this ability to launch this application first?

Thanks,

John
    If I understand your question correctly, you first need to drag the tab you want to open with into the 1st position. Then, in ZL preferences, general tab click on Start on 1st tab. That will take care of it.