1.    #1  
    Hi People,

When downloading a document via email or the Web, I get the option to save or view it. View works fine but if I save the document, I seem to lose it. Does anyone know where it goes or if it can be launched (especially without any additional software for a T600?)

-Swingster
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    I have Doc To Go. So when I get a Word attachment on an email, it saves it to my Doc to Go app.
    I hope that helps.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    Strangely enough, not in the least.

I have the free version, and it's not in the least bit launchable :-S
    So the free version only allows viewing and not saving? I thought the limitation on the freebie was not be able to edit.

I've always had the full blown version since my Treo 300 so I haven't been limited.

Sorry I couldn't help.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    So the free version only allows viewing and not saving? I thought the limitation on the freebie was not be able to edit.

I've always had the full blown version since my Treo 300 so I haven't been limited.

Sorry I couldn't help.
    LOL
    Pretty much! The advertising says "no editing" - even the erroe message says "no editing."

What's annoying is that even if the document is save to the palm via hotsync, IR or on to the SD or MMC, there is no way to view it. It must be stored in an email if it's to be stored at all.

Oh well - drat
    A similar limitation with the full blown version is that when a jpeg is attached to an email sent to your Treo, you can't save the jpeg. You can only view it as an attahcment.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    A similar limitation with the full blown version is that when a jpeg is attached to an email sent to your Treo, you can't save the jpeg. You can only view it as an attahcment.
    LOL
    Not so,
    With the standard Treo600 email program (even without DOCS2GO), jpg's can be saved into the Camera application
    My email app is Inbox to Go (from the makers of Docs to Go). When I get an jpeg attched to an email, you can't save it into the camera app. That's always been a limitation. Perhaps you are referring to sending a picture via SMS.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  9.    #9  
    Nope,

SMS and eMail are very different - kind of hard to confuse an email address with a mobile number... (and before you think it, I'm not confusing with MMS either)

Jpg's from the T600's default email app can be saved to the default camera app.
    Obviously, I'm not using the T600 default email app. I use Inbox to Go.

I hope you find a solution to your issue saving attahments other than picutres.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  11.    #11  
    No worries - thanks for reponding at least