1.    #1  
    I personally like the clean look the treo came with so i use the T3StandardOS5 theme (clean look with all the functionality of zlauncher)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  2.    #2  
    MAYBE THIS SHOULD BE IN OFF TOPIC SORRY (please move it)
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I am having problems changing my back image. I have a picture on the expansion card but can't seem to load it in the back image for z-launcher. Can anybody provide some tips. Thanks
    Sure, tap and hold on the image filename so that the menu pops up then select backimage, it should then ask you far what category.

You may need to convert your image to a bmp, I had to do that for all of mine to get them to work.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    Sure, tap and hold on the image filename so that the menu pops up then select backimage, it should then ask you far what category.

You may need to convert your image to a bmp, I had to do that for all of mine to get them to work.
    Make sure jpeglib.prc is installed as well It's in the Plugins directory on your PC.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    thanks, it was the jpeglib.prc i was missing
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    I personally like the clean look the treo came with so i use the T3StandardOS5 theme (clean look with all the functionality of zlauncher)

thats a nice theme. where'd you get it? finding zlauncher themes is a rough task for some reason. any good sites for them?
    here are a few screenies of what my zlauncher looks like...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the only thing i can't seem to change is my phone icon isn't a phone. it looks like my contacts category. can't seem to fix it...