Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    has anyone noticed with Treo600 and 650 that it is hard to keep the screen clean? I noticed from putting it in my pocket etc that the edges get all nasty for lack of a better word, what is the best for cleaning them?
    From the posts here...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80631

I bet some screens get messier than others
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    From the posts here...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80631

I bet some screens get messier than others

and the talking about the screen cleaning is where?
    Anyone have any suggestions on how to clean the windows on my car? I was thinking using mud or dirt may be a good idea but other members have suggested things like Windex and Isopropyl Alcohol.

Oh yeah, and should I use toilet paper or just my hand when I use the bathroom and take the Cosby kids swimming?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/JMZ/obvious.jpg
  5.    #6  
    nice jerkoff, glad you show how grown up this site is.
    Last edited by brvheart; 04/07/2005 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart
    nice jerkoff, glad you showrown up this site is.
    What did he just say?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I used this but couldn't find my treo when I was done
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nice jerkoff
    maybe that's why your screen is so gooey
    And I'm the arse because I posted a question to something that has been answered almost every day and that I lack even the most basic form of common-sense?

My questions were just as valid, meaningful, and honest as yours. And I didn't personally insult you. Although your statement did turn me on, A/S/L?
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    And I'm the arse because I posted a question to something that has been answered almost every day and that I lack even the most basic form of common-sense?

My questions were just as valid, meaningful, and honest as yours. And I didn't personally insult you. Although your statement did turn me on, A/S/L?

I am not going to lay down and take your insults, you could have just said "search", I did not personally insult you, and when I want your opinion, I will give it to you.

mods close this thread and delete it.
    I am not going to lay down and take your insults, you could have just said "search", I did not personally insult you, and when I want your opinion, I will give it to you.
    If you don't want someones opinion, you shouldn't ask a question in a public forum.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

I'm a little confused. If you wanted my opinion, wouldn't you ask me for it, instead of giving it to me? That just doesn't make sense. If you wanted me to simply respond with something you were telling me wouldn't that be a grand waste of time? Oh wait, it's that what your question was; a grand waste of time?

How about not getting pissy because you're the fool too lazy to search on a topic that has been asked by people like you all over the world. I find your anger delicious.

I am not going to lay down and take your insults
    Oh yeah, it's almost 11:55 AM CST here, if you're lying down while reading my posts, not only is that a non-ergnomic position that produces unecessary strain on your body, but you should also get up and enjoy the day.

Mods, sticky this thread, send me $15K in gold, and do a little Irish jig for me please.

Do you need your mommy?
  14.    #15  
    I asked a question for the way the dust collects on the corner of the Treo's and the best way to keep it from happening, I did not ask for an opinion on what I was asking, I am not new to forums, I did search, I did not see anything that talked about the the dust in the corners, I found many things that talked about cleaning the screen, it is not rocket science to figure out how to clean the screen, a quick google will turn up many ways. This forum seems to love to flame people and be one of the most non friendly sites I have seen. Too bad, alot of good info on here, and a bunch of jerks as well.
    While you're at it mods... teach my lazy students that don't practice and go play my Les Miz rehearsal tonight.
    I asked a question for the way the dust collects on the corner of the Treo's and the best way to keep it from happening, I did not ask for an opinion on what I was asking, I am not new to forums, I did search, I did not see anything that talked about the the dust in the corners, I found many things that talked about cleaning the screen, it is not rocket science to figure out how to clean the screen, a quick google will turn up many ways. This forum seems to love to flame people and be one of the most non friendly sites I have seen. Too bad, alot of good info on here, and a bunch of jerks as well.
    I have found that when I go up in my moon rocket, if I don't put my treo in a plastic baggy I get the same kind of dust. If you find a good solution please let me know.
    dutch, did you try rubbing sand and dirt on the screen?

brvheart: You should try using 80-Grit sandpaper to get the dirt out of the edges of the screen.

Mods, please summon the power of Ra, the Egyptian sun god, to help channel the power of the sun into this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    brvheart: You should try using 80-Grit sandpaper to get the dirt out of the edges of the screen.
    80-grit WET sanding paper.

Water

disclaimer: If you really that stupid to use water to clean your treo, you probably don't deserve to have a treo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast