Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    boy you guys are fun to mess with, just keeps going, like that energizer bunny .
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    My major complaint about cellphones in general is why do they out the screen on the top where your cheek goes?

The optimum cell phone would have the screen on the bottom and the keyboard or keypad on the top.

Also, why did they take the part of the treo where your fingers work the most and make it chrome?
    Dude, maybe it's just me, but I can't see through my wrists. The keyboard on top and screen on the bottom would be a non-solution for me.
    Quick question, if my Treo 650 were stung by a Jellyfish, would I have to pee on it to make the stinging stop? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by phaggard
    Also, why did they take the part of the treo where your fingers work the most and make it chrome?
    Im with you on that one. I tried to cover up the chrome with one of those skinits today, what a piece of junk. They are very hard to put on and they dont cover enough of the phone.

I have to clean the chicken and cheetos off the chrome everyday,,,
    lmao... gawd, you people are something else.. I couldn't help giggling all the way through these posts. I haven't even payed attention to the other screen cleaning posts but I personally bought a 3m microfiber cloth that I have with me all the time. ( I carry a purse, so I see this might be a non solution for you that don't ) Works just great. I shine it up everytime I'm done using the phone.

Bek
    Hey Bekktek my fellow Midwesterner how are you?

In general Treo owners are alittle OC. I just blow the dust off and wipe it with my shirt. The farthest I have ever went was to take a McDonalds napkin to it. But that chrome does get dirty all the time, maybey alittle wax will keep stuff from sticking to it
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Quick question, if my Treo 650 were stung by a Jellyfish, would I have to pee on it to make the stinging stop? Thanks in advance.
    Before peeing on the Treo, make sure the battery is nearly dead or removed - no need to risk shocking the monkey.
  9. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart
    I asked a question for the way the dust collects on the corner of the Treo's and the best way to keep it from happening
    Use a case. I use a leather (fake) slip-on case with a clear plastic front and belt clip, $24 from the Rogers online store. I got it mainly for the belt clip, but I never get dust on my screen and it keeps the buttons clean, too. If you have dust already I think running a q-tip around the edges would be the best way to get it off, but depending on what kind of dust it is you'd have to be careful not to scratch the screen.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12