1.    #1  
    So I have a Sanyo 7400, but am selling it and I won a Treo 650 on eBay last night. This guy kept on bidding me higher and higher though until I had less than one minute left to decide whether it was worth it to bid more than my original maximum bid. I can't wait to get it.
    Congrats - and welcome aboard!

Some friendly advice - read this board ("new posts") once a day for a couple weeks, and do some searches on things like "top programs" and "killer apps", and review the FAQ - you'll quickly become an expert!
    One word: eSnipe.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah I've been reading A TON of threads here and there's still tons more to read. There are so many different kinds of apps to pick, it's easy to get overwhelmed.
    What kind did you get...CDMA or GSM? I have seen them for around $500.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

6.    #6  
    CDMA, Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum_Man
    Yeah I've been reading A TON of threads here and there's still tons more to read. There are so many different kinds of apps to pick, it's easy to get overwhelmed.
    Well remember alot of programs have trial's for a reason... no need to buy the first one you see.

Though i would have to recoment TreoSelectText and Profiles. Those are two key programs, and Profiles is free!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about