1.    #1  
    There's a very Interesting article in Phonemag.com Site...

Shows it's possible to Hack Sprint Treo 650's to Verizon's Network!

Verizon Hack

I think it's great, I'm not fond of Sprint's Service! I have a Friend w/ a Cingulair Treo 650, who was in the same room as me! His Bars were FULL! mine had 2! and His Data Connection was way faster to connect and load a Site!

Even shows a Sprint Phone w/ Verizon's Network Connection (enclosed)!

Site Claims:

Sending a $600 device to someone I don't know is risky and stupid (my opinion). There's no guarantee that you're going to get the device back. Be aware that this totally voids the warranty if your expensive toy is permanently damaged. Doing it yourself also pose a big risk of damaging the handset. My advice? Don't do it. There's a rumor that Verizon is due to release the Treo 650 with support for their EVDO high speed wireless service.

Any comments or suggestions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is nothing new man... T|C'ers have been doing this to the Treo 600 for a while now and simply transfered the knowledge to the Treo 650. If you search the CDMA forum you can find the directions yourself!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Is this the Treo you purchased from TC Marketplace. If I were you I would heed the warnings of the other members and not try to activate on the Sprint network. Is Verizonizing it yourself difficult? I've seen a lot of threads on it. Maybe other members posts can lead you through it step-by-step. Hope it works out! Good Luck! : )
    Sorry Sabanum...that wasn't you. Ignore me, I have NO idea what I'm talking about!!!