1.    #1  
    I just got my treo 650 and was wondering if there is a way to record movies and take pictures directly to the sd card or do you have to transfer them after you take them?
    I was wondering this also. just have been doing the transfer but having them go directly to card would be really convenient...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    In the camera app go to the picture view page. In the upper right hand corner, highlight the card icon. When you take pictures they will save to the card. I just did it to test it out and it worked.
    yup that works.. I must have been changing from card to phone without paying attention.. thx..
    if i have to reset my 650 for any reason, the camera app defaults back to the internal memory. you'll have to default it back to the memory card if your Treo is reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmcgaw
    if i have to reset my 650 for any reason, the camera app defaults back to the internal memory. you'll have to default it back to the memory card if your Treo is reset.
    that's why i said that i might be switching it by accident because after a reset i forget to put it back to the card.. but i will have to keep that in mind the next time i get a reset.. thx..