1.    #1  
    HI, I have a sprint treo 600 and will be in Taiwan for 2 weeks. I know that I will not be able to use the telephone there, however, is there a way to configure the treo to access internet and email via a hotel's high speed access, cable or wireless?

Thanks.
    you can download shadowmite's wifi driver and, with a palmone wifi card, you can surf the net and perhaps check your email at a hot spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    you can download shadowmite's wifi driver and, with a palmone wifi card, you can surf the net and perhaps check your email at a hot spot.
    I didnt know that Shadowmite got this working for the 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by Max12663
    HI, I have a sprint treo 600 and will be in Taiwan for 2 weeks. I know that I will not be able to use the telephone there, however, is there a way to configure the treo to access internet and email via a hotel's high speed access, cable or wireless?

Thanks.
    I think you may be out of luck. I have heard that CDMA may work overseas, but I doubt you would get your sprint 600 to work. I don't think you could get wifi going with an sd card (and the wifi sled isnt out yet?) Sorry.