Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nice gag -

It's shame it's not real, I think some Apple intuitive-type smarts is just what any company could benefit from
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    didnt get me, i was already "screamed" at by an e greeting card which stated that it was having problems recognizing my soundcard, please turn volume to maximum - duh, i did it at which point I got a You ***** its Aprils fools day type of loud voice screaming at me, but the CNET ipod treo combo is a gas....course, be careful, a Duct Tape factory blew up a few days ago, killing one and injuring others - duct tape can be useful but may be dangerous...
    Now that's funny
    Yea you got me, that was almost TOO GOOD. Cause I was looking at P1's stock price wondering why it had not shot up yet half way through the article !!!
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    At the end of the article, before I clicked the picture, I was thinking that this story was going to make my year. I was so excited that I was actually considering attending the WWDC2005 conference in June.

Good one; hook, line and sinker.
    I read this last night. Today when I remembered it was April 1st I checked it again....

THANK GOD!

Kudos,
    E44
    Great job... totally got me... but now I am afraid to trust anything else on the site for today.... Like if I buy the new treo bluetooth headset, will I get a bill in the mail saying "april fools day...we charged your card for $100,000"
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Man oh man I almost cried!!!! James my man, you really had me going. Such an in depth article too. James I give you props. Please don't scare me like that again!!
    Where is the original Article? Has it been removed?
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G
    Where is the original Article? Has it been removed?
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/577-1.htm
    Thanks DT - I always check the forum first - sorry, thought it was a post.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Damn! You got me also. I was getting pretty excited.....
    You guys suck. Here I am thinking what Gates would do for a counter attack and the marketing implications for an OS/MAC product along with all the loyal Palm fans' reactions. You're driving me to drink.
    if I was a fish, I'd be in the boat with some redneck beating me with a baseball bat!
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
    Nobody got me all day. I come home, boot up the computer and whamo..................

I'm glad its false, I didn't feel I needed a mac more then when I read your article, just now.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Got me!!
    You know what? Apple buying PalmOne would have been the best thing that could happen to us Mac/Treo Users. I wish it was real! <smile>
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Hahaha....you got me!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    You're Killing Me!
    Please, you bunch of amateurs.

The deal has already been done and the device is coming this month and Cnet already has a review.

iTreoPod ...

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6452_7-...?tag=cnetfd.ld
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LiveFaith; 04/01/2005 at 10:46 PM.
    Patrick Horne
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    "Juan Abril". April 1. too funny.
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast