1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how and where to get help to download more ring tone for the Treo 650? I am new to this. Many thanks.
    On Palm's site, they have 650 ring tones for sale. http://software.palmone.com/Platform...20%26%20Alarms

Otherwise, you'll have to do a search on this board for more info, use the "search" tab.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Can the 650 play MP3s as ringtones?
    With 3rd party software.
    TreoBits and TreoTones have free MIDI ringtones. Search the forum, there's a lot more info. I don't use MP3 tones so can't help there.
    Does anyone have the Nextel "Beeps" so I can use, and mess with all these Nextel beeping people? Thanks....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter