1.    #1  
    Marc Blank for his committment to excellent customer service for his e-mail application ChatterEmail. Yesterday, GMail was having issues and I had no idea why I was having problems sending email. I use Chatter and never had a problem before. I posted a thread and Marc responded almost immediately. He worked with me throughout the whole day to figure out what the problem was and then how to fix it. It turns out it was GMail, not Chatter (obvioiusly). He sent me an updated version of Chatter to try, tweaked to deal with GMail's glitch. It worked: after hours of trying to figure out what was going on - all thanks to Marc.

If you haven't tried Chatter, do yourself a favor and download it. It is by far the best, most useful (and used) program on my 650. The "push" feature is so great (blackberry....ha: never)...Not only is it a great program, but I feel secure that there is great help and support should I need it.

Hats off to you Marc......
  2.    #2  
    Post any comments about support you've received from any products you love (so hopefully others will give the program a try)
    Ditto! He and Jeff Gibson are EXCEPTIONAL!
  4.    #4  
    And....Rob from Hobbyist (Butler, etc.) is excellent at helping you out with his programs...
    I'm a devoted fan of Corsoft support team. They have excellent application having a great userfriendly interface along with excellent support. In any problem you might be facing with their application they are available directly on their website at www.corsoft.com for a live chat support and now I came to know they have also jumped to the forum support method. Great people to be with.
    I'm a big fan of Shimon's products www.shsh.com he follows this and other forums constantly working to make his great software even better.
    For those interested, Takephone is on sale at palmgear. http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1
    I vote for Quickster for his "SoundOff" and "TreoOffOn.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Marc is a terrific developer AND person. I am one of Chatters 1st users and I love it ... it's the best.
    CESD is very active in the Yahoo Datebk5 support group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pimlicodatebk/
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I am gonna go for a "triumvate":

Software Trenches - TreoAlarm
    Rick's Software - Directory Assistant
    GoTreoSoftware - All the ***Care stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    I'm a big fan of Shimon's products www.shsh.com he follows this and other forums constantly working to make his great software even better.
    For those interested, Takephone is on sale at palmgear. http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1
    I also believe Shimon is an MVP developer. His products are a result of incorporating skilled development with listening to his customers and then following up with attentive care to questions and issues.

Speaking of Shimon, is that his mugshot on that Palmgear link for Takephone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    Marc is a terrific developer AND person. I am one of Chatters 1st users and I love it ... it's the best.
    Llynx - that was your six hundredth and sixty-sixth post. You've completely cursed Marc ;-)
  13.    #13  
    hahaha.....lol
    there are a lot of good developers that help with our beloved treos but Marc-Shimon & Jeff are among the tops they always watch the boards and are very quick with fixing problems. The 3 of them are fantastic when it comes to customer service

Fred