1.    #1  
    I just received my unlocked GSM 650 and I'm wondering if anyone can give me any information about buying insurance. My carrier is T-Mobile who only offers insurance on the phones they sell. Any help???
    If the company doesn't offer it, add it to your renter's or homeowner's insurance if possible. Anything else may be a rip-off. Cingular doesn't offer it for PDAs supposedly, so I'm looking into that too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have service with Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile and Cingular due to my occupation. The only phone that I have insurance on is my Nextel. They are very expensive to repair. The TREO would be also, but they go out of date so quick that I do not believe it is worth it. Just my two cents. :-)
    Robert Bolar REALTORŪ for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115
    Yes, funny thing is both Sprint and Cingular use Lockline, but Cingular does not want Lockline to cover PDA phones. Sprint lets them cover them.

I've been hearing from PPC6600/6601 owners that Lockline gives them a hard time about replacements, and tries to give them Treo 650 as replacements. Those who are persistent get the correct replacement, but it takes time and effort on the phone.