1.    #1  
    One thing i love to do is lock my pics when either myself or someone else has my device and tries to snoop through them. I just like that privacy issue. I don't think it's been discussed on here, but under the security option (like other phones) is there anyway to lock pictures? So that if someone goes to the Camera, it will prompt for a lock code. If someone knows let me know. Thanks.
    Search palmgear for applock....does what you want.

HTH,
    Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    hey Extra...

is that appLock application free to download? And if so what's the website? palmgear.com?
    Sorry, not free...$14.95. Can be found here.
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the link Extra. My only other concern is that whenever i do download this product, i'm assuming i'll have to already have the software cd installed on my desktop before hand correct? Becaues i'm also assuming that that's how you'll get it on the treo 650 by hot syncing. So then i would just save to desktop, connect the usb port from the computer to the treo and then just hit the hot sync button? Is that exactly how i would go about doing it? This is my first treo, let alone, my first palm device also.
    Once you instaall the hotsynch manager software, you can save any palm (*.prc, *.pdb) file to your desktop (or folder you choose) and double click it, it should open the install program, then when you hotsync, it gets installed.

If you want to install without performing a full hotsync, check out Pinstall which is free and allows you to simply hotsync a file without backing up your whole device....much faster. You definitely want to setup hotysnch at some time anyway...always good to backup your device.

HTH,
    Joe
    - Albert Einstein