1.    #1  
    Does anyone still use their stylus? One of the main reasons I chose the 650 when migrating from Kyocera 6035 was because it had the stylus. However, I have discovered that with the 5 way nav and the keyboard, my stylus has been rendered useless, except for one important thing- “SOFT RESET”. What an irony!!!!!
    If you download "SoundOff" by Quickster, you won't need a stylus for the soft reset. This app also has many other features. It's free (make a donation). Here's the link-look for post #177 for the download but you might want to read some of the post to get a feel for what it does.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...7&page=9&pp=20
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    thanks. I will give it a try
    This is what I've seen people do with their stylus....toothpick; q-tip; scrach post, & finger nail pick, what's wrong with these people??
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    Does anyone still use their stylus? One of the main reasons I chose the 650 when migrating from Kyocera 6035 was because it had the stylus. However, I have discovered that with the 5 way nav and the keyboard, my stylus has been rendered useless, except for one important thing- “SOFT RESET”. What an irony!!!!!
    well really you don't have to use the stylus to soft reset .. you can just move the battery out the socket and put it back so you will never have to use it again..unless you want to use it as a q tip like posted above.. lol...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Don't forget dingleberry removal and zit popping.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    ...except for one important thing- “SOFT RESET”. What an irony!!!!!
    The irony no doubt being that you use it more than ever!