1.    #1  
    I've downloaded a couple apps through Blazer that I'd like to install. Because they were *.zip files Blazer forced me to save them on the external memory card. I then grabbed Handzipper Lite so I can unzip them, but it only appears to see internal memory. Lastly I opened up FileZ. I can s1 the filed in the Blazer/Downloads directory, but it gives says it encountered an error and is aborting when I try to copy them to internal memory.

I have the zipfiles on SD, I have handzipper, and I have FileZ. How do I insta' the apps?

thanks,
    Ivory...
    Handzipper should open it, unless the zip file contains files other than zip, which you might need to open with a desktop. Unless i'm missing something, too? Anyone?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If you move the zip file to the root directory of the SD card (I use ZLauncher), then from blazer use the "go to web page" comand and type file:\\\xyz.zip it will install.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory
    I've downloaded a couple apps through Blazer that I'd like to install. Because they were *.zip files Blazer forced me to save them on the external memory card. I then grabbed Handzipper Lite so I can unzip them, but it only appears to see internal memory. Lastly I opened up FileZ. I can s1 the filed in the Blazer/Downloads directory, but it gives says it encountered an error and is aborting when I try to copy them to internal memory.

I have the zipfiles on SD, I have handzipper, and I have FileZ. How do I insta' the apps?

thanks,
    Ivory...
  4.    #4  
    HandZipper probably will open the file, but it only s1ms to view the internal memory. Is there a way to tell HandZipper to look for zip files on the SD card?

I tried moving the zip file to the root dir of the SD card and open with Blazer also. It first asks me if I want to download the file and then (when I choose yes) it tells me that I don't have enough memory. There is 8MB free internal and 120MB free on the cars. The zip file is only about 120K.

Any other ideas?

Ivory...
  5.    #5  
    Problem solved. After installing HandZipper new downloads of zip files ask if you want to save them to HandZipper. Once download is complete you can "Save & Open" then choose the files you want to extract &/or read *.txt ReadMe files.

Hope that helps someone in the future.

Ivory...